Preparing for Your Visit
Get A Jump Start On Your Visit
Please visit our patient portal to fill out forms, pay your copay, and check in to your appointment online. If you need a login pin, please contact our office so we can assign one for you.
Preparing For Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance information, insurance card, and referral (if required)
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all previous films –X-ray, MRI, CT, bone scans
- Diagnostic test results
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Your referring/primary physician and primary care physician’s name, address, phone number, and date of last visit
To see a copy of our HIPAA Privacy Act, see below
EXPERIENCING FOOT PAIN?
Schedule an Appointment
If you have been experiencing foot or ankle pain, it may be time to consult an expert. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.