Brittany Mayer D.P.M.
- Podiatry Associates, P.A. – September 2020 – Present
- D.P.M., New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 2016
- B.A. (Physiology/Neurobiology), University of Maryland, 2011
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons – November 2020
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS) Forefoot Qualified – March 2020
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) Qualified – September 2019
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association (MPMA)
- DVA Maryland Health System/Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics
Chief Podiatric Surgery Resident, 2016-19
- Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Foot and Ankle Deformity Correction and Orthoplastics Fellowship, July 2019-June 2020
EXPERIENCING FOOT PAIN?
Schedule an Appointment
If you have been experiencing foot or ankle pain, it may be time to consult an expert. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.