Scott Woodburn D.P.M.
- Mon: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tue: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Wed: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thu: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Fri: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Podiatry Associates, P.A., 1988 – Present
- D.P.M., California College of Podiatric Medicine, 1986
- B.S. – Psychobiology, Loma Linda University, 1981
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 1990
- Vice President, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2005-2006
- Board of Directors, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2001-2007
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 1990
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, 1991
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine, 1994
- Residency Director, Maryland Podiatric Residency Program, 1990-1997
- Two Year Surgical Residency
Maryland Podiatric Residency Program, 1986 – 1988.
- Top Doc, Baltimore Magazine, 2011
- Vice President, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2005-2006
- Chief of Podiatry, Maryland General Hospital, 1997-2012
- Board of Directors, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2001-2007
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
EXPERIENCING FOOT PAIN?
Schedule an Appointment
If you have been experiencing foot or ankle pain, it may be time to consult an expert. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.