Wade Ritter D.P.M.
- Podiatry Associates, P.A., 2000 – Present
- D.P.M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, 1997
- B.A. in Natural Science, University of North Dakota, 1991
- Board Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Primary Podiatric Medical Residency
Illinois Masonic Medical Center
July 1, 1997 – June 30, 1998
- Two Year Surgical Residency
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
July 1, 1998 – June 30, 2000
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- John Hopkins Howard County General Hospital
EXPERIENCING FOOT PAIN?
Schedule an Appointment
If you have been experiencing foot or ankle pain, it may be time to consult an expert. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.