Marla Jassen D.P.M.
- Podiatry Associates, P.A., 1983 – Present
- State University of New York at Stony Brook (SUNY), 1975
- Temple University Graduate School, 1976
- D.P.M., Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, 1980
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 1992
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 1990
- Two Year Residency,
Doctors Hospital, Tucker, GA, 1980 – 1982
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Maryland Podiatric Medical Association
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center Wound Care
EXPERIENCING FOOT PAIN?
Schedule an Appointment
If you have been experiencing foot or ankle pain, it may be time to consult an expert. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.